June 08, 2012
Sell us out
There's a lot to like about the new issue of Versal. And we're not afraid of hyperbolizing about it:
1. A contributor list that'll make Norton Anthologies weep
2. Art so fine, gallery walls the world over are bowing in ecstasy
3. The handmade "750 Circles" project by each Versal editor, the first of its kind
4. It's gold, people. GOLD.
5. Your coffee table will never look back after Versal lies on it
6. This vette trailer
7. The fact that it's only 14.95 (that's Euros and Dollars, folks. Apple styley)
Sell us out. We really won't mind. And you'll love every page.