April 03, 2012

Brain Cookies 2

Here's the second installment of Brain Cookies, Versal's daily link round up. Thoughts to chew on.

There is a great looking exhibition of Dennis Cooper's manuscripts and journals at the Kunstverein in Amsterdam. I'm definitely going to this.

Here is a list of alternative names considered for the movie Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, perhaps one of the greatest comedy/satires of all time. This excellent artifact comes courtesy of the wonderful Lists of Note blog.

Dan Schank delivers a nice, short post on HTML Giant on why he, as a painter, is envious of the novelist. There aren't many people saying that these days.

Who would like a Tea Party children's coloring book to deface? I know I would.

How about an anti-capitalism essay by Alfred M. Bonanno? Interesting stuff there.

Promises to be more literary and less political tomorrow. I'm just feeling a bit ornery today.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment